EVENTS DIARY 2022
Girl Paua Jewellery & Gifts Events Diary, Online Markets & Stockists - 2022
We can't wait to be back at events around Scotland (& possibly the UK) this year! As events are booked we'll put them here and on our facebook page so you can catch up with us! We hope to see you out and about this year!
* SUNDAY 22ND MAY - 10am-4pm - Chatelherault Country Park, Lanarkshire Markets & Events, Outdoor Market, ML3 7 Hamilton, Lanarkshire
* SATURDAY 28TH MAY - 9am-5pm - Drymen Show, Buchanan Castle Estate, Drymen, north of Glasgow
* SATURDAY 4TH JUNE - 11am-4pm - Scottish Arts & Crafts Fair, Geilsland Country House, Wardrop Street, Beith, North Ayrshire, KA15 2EY
* SUNDAY 5TH JUNE - 10am-4pm - Chatelherault Country Park, Lanarkshire Markets & Events, Outdoor Market, ML3 7 Hamilton, Lanarkshire
* SUNDAY 19TH JUNE - 10am-4pm - Chatelherault Country Park, Lanarkshire Markets & Events, Outdoor Market, ML3 7 Hamilton, Lanarkshire
* SATURDAY 25TH JUNE - 9am-5pm - PIPING INVERNESS, Craft Marquee, Bught Park, Inverness
* FRIDAY 1ST, SATURDAY 2ND, SUNDAY 3RD JULY - 9am-6pm - Scottish Game Fair, Scone Palace Grounds, Perthshire
We have missed this fantastic weekend event at Scone Palace in Perthshire - The Scottish Game Fair is a jam packed event, with fly fishing, shooting, food marquee, craft marquee, stalls and stalls, camping, food and more! Have a peek at the official website https://www.scottishgamefair.com and come along for the weekend! You'll find us in the 3D2D Art Craft & Design Marquee!
* SUNDAY 24TH JULY - 10am-4pm - Chatelherault Country Park, Lanarkshire Markets & Events, Outdoor Market, ML3 7 Hamilton, Lanarkshire
* SATURDAY 30TH & SUNDAY 31ST JULY - 10am-6pm - Merchant City Festival, Merchant City, Glasgow
* SATURDAY 6TH AUGUST - SUNDAY 28TH AUGUST - 11am-6pm
EDINBURGH FESTIVAL - WEST END ART CRAFT & DESIGN FAIR
Join us again for a fabulous 3 weeks at the 3D2D Art Craft & Design West End Fair during the Edinburgh Festival! We're situated on the corner of Lothian Road and Princes Street alongside 100 other talented artists. This year you'll find us in our own log cabin (as opposed to our previous location in the West Bank Marquee) Hopefully we'll have lots more space, and the sun will shine brightly making our gorgeous paua shells sparkle! Looking forward to seeing you all there, 11am-6pm every day for 23 days!
* SATURDAY 3RD SEPTEMBER - 11am-4pm - Scottish Arts & Crafts Fair, Geilsland Country Estate, Wardrop Street, Beith, North Ayrshire, KA15 2EY
* SATURDAY 26TH & SUNDAY 27TH NOVEMBER - 10.30am-5pm - Glasgow Concert Hall with 3D2D Art, Craft and Design! Glasgow Concert Hall, Buchanan Street, Glasgow G1
** Visit the Collective Gallery Shop at Mugdock Makkers in Mugdock Country Park, just north of Glasgow, to see a good selection of our jewellery and gifts. The Shop is open 7 days a week Tuesday - Sunday (summer hours 11am-5pm, winter hours 11am-4pm). It is a collective run by local artists with some beautiful take home gifts available to purchase!
** The Clydeside Collective in St. Enoch's Centre, Glasgow. This is an eco friendly shop and a collective similar to Mugdock Makkers. It is open 7 days 10-5.
** White Cart Company has a great selection of jewellery - High Street, Paisley
** The Lighthouse, Port Appin is a pretty little arty gift shop on the West Coast - Appin, Argyll
WEBSITE PURCHASE AND CUSTOMISATIONS
Don't forget, you can purchase directly from the website www.girlpaua.co.uk and pay online by Paypal (no need for an account), Stripe or by BACS instant transfer. Contact me direct at email@example.com if you have any questions or customisations and I'll be happy to help.
Happy Shopping! Keep safe, Mhairi