EVENTS DIARY 2021
Girl Paua Jewellery & Gifts Events Diary 2021
We are delighted to announce that following both vaccinations, I will be back out at events around Scotland this year (all going well!) We have provisionally booked some events, and hope to see you there!
* Royal Exchange Square, Queen Street, Glasgow G1 hosted by Art on Scotland - Saturday 5th & Sunday 6th June 11am-6pm
* Royal Exchange Square, Queen Street, Glasgow G1 hosted by Art on Scotland - Saturday 3rd & Sunday 4th July 11am-6pm
* Royal Exchange Square, Queen Street, Glasgow G1 hosted by Art on Scotland - Saturday 31st July & Sunday 1st August 11am-6pm
* Edinburgh Festival - West End Festival, St Johns Church, corner of Lothian Road and Princes Street, Edinburgh EH1 hosted by 3D2D Events Ltd - Saturday 7th - Thursday 19th August 11am - 6pm
* Glasgow Concert Hall, Buchanan Street, Glasgow G1 hosted by 3D2D Events Ltd - Saturday 27th & Sunday 28th November 10.30am - 5pm
* Assembly Rooms, George Street, Edinburgh, EH1 hosted by 3D2D Events Ltd - Saturday 4th & Sunday 5th December 10.30am - 5pm
** Please note that apart from the Royal Exchange Square summer dates, these are provisional. They will also be dependent on any future covid-19 restrictions across Scotland.
We are also online for a number of events, with regular Art & Craft Online Markets every month on facebook. You will find quality handmade goods from lots of talented artists and crafters from across Scotland who you'd usually see at events. Each artist has 4 collages with different items for sale each month, and everything in the Photo Album is priced with lots of great market special discounts! www.facebook.com/artandcraftonlinemarkets
You can also visit the Collective Gallery Shop at Mugdock Makkers in Mugdock Country Park, just north of Glasgow, to see a good selection of our jewellery and gifts. From April 26th it will be open 5 days a week Wednesday - Sunday (summer hours 11am-5pm, winter hours 11am-4pm). It is a collective run by local artists with some beautiful take home gifts available to purchase!
And finally you can purchase directly from the website www.girlpaua.co.uk and pay online by Paypal (no need for an account), or by BACS instant transfer. Contact me direct at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or customisations and I'll be happy to help :)
Happy Shopping! Keep safe, Mhairi